Covering a multitude of different tasks, a Network Engineer is security-focused, but covers a broad range of IT needs, including:
• Dealing with security issues, including virus infections and hardware malfunctions
• Vulnerability testing for both hardware and software applications
• Maintaining the stable operation of virtual private networks, firewalls, email security, web protocols, and software solutions.
• Creating virus detection solutions
• Developing tracking scripts to monitor vulnerabilities
• Analyzing and implementing new security technology and protocols
• Providing accurate and actional reporting on security analysis
• Modifying IT Security regulatory systems
• Maintaining the integrity of both hardware and software
• Investigating security breach alerts
• Creating and maintaining security policies
• Developing authentication and authorization protocols
Become Network Security Engineer in 16 weeks !
As cybercrime is on the rise, employers are actively looking for talented network engineers to provide the cybersecurity solutions they need.