A network security engineer does a multifaceted job. They are responsible for many different tasks on the IT spectrum. Most of these tasks are related to security
Some of their many duties include:
- Solve existing security issues, such as viruses or hardware malfunction
- Testing systems for vulnerabilities in hardware and software
- Maintaining virtual private networks, firewalls, email security and web protocols, security, and programs
- Creating virus detection systems
- Developing tracking scripts to record system vulnerabilities
- Reporting security analysis findings
- Analyzing and implementing new security protocols and technologies
- Modifying regulatory systems within IT security
- Maintaining the integrity of hardware and software
- Investigating security breach alerts
- Create and maintain security policies
- Develop authentication and authorization protocols
|Hands-On Lab ||Live Class ||1-2-1 Counseling|
Our lab is available 24/7 on-demand allows the student to access from anywhere in the world. Each lab design by course outlines where students learn how to build, setup, & Configure Network appliances.
|Train from home & learn from home – studying online class fun, interactive, supportive, and live instructor. The student engages with the group chat, forum, zoom meeting, and one-2-one interactive with Cybersecurity Experts as well.||Each student will engage with consultation regardless of financial support, lab work, Project assignment, and Job finding assistance|
Become Network Security Engineer in 16 weeks !
Cyber Crime is increasing as employer is looking right skillful talentant Engineer to fulfill their cybersecurity need.